Dear Foo, Mox and Brent ...

After another dumb argument Critical finally realizes: No one method is best. Yes yes it sounds strange for Critical to admit his methods are not best. Ya'll finally got it out of me.

Our arguments are almost as lame as arguing that Rook to e4 is a bad move (or good). We shouldn't be saying, this strat wouldnt work against me so thumbs down. It is true most straight forward strats wont work against us because we're very experienced pro glyphers who have done glyphs for years over multiple patches and expansions. We are very good at implementing very complex strats and fine tuning on the fly very fast.

We should instead be assessing why the strat topic at hand, is a good strat (or bad) and what might its strengths and weaknesses be, and/or what are possible counters.

I believe (well I hope anyway) our readers are more interested in this sort of discussion than the argy bargy I'm right your wrong arguments we always get caught up in.